Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 5...toughen up.

Well...i knew this day would come. i'm getting ready to start my period, the pill helps but it is not cutting out my appetite as well right now. This is where i have to step up, this is where it's on me. so far, i'm being good. i just realized last night how many things i used food for. just to take up time. i would eat, and if someone wanted to go grab something to eat with me, i would eat again. i've definitely hit an emotional nerve these last few days. I'm still on board, this is just where shit is getting real for me. Nothing i've done for my entire life will be changed easily...i'm entering the beginning of the hard part.
i did take my 'before' picture today. makes me excited. there's gonna be an after...and i can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment